Friday, October 8, 2010

Starting my new blog!

I love to cook! I was trying to figure out if I had a hobby , my husband has music. He loves to sit on the couch and just play its guitars, yeah plural... any way I asked him, What is my hobby, He says cooking. I never thought of it as a hobby just something I enjoy.  I ask if I can start quilting. Of course he doesn't mind :) Then I mention to my mother in law that I wanted a hobby so I am starting to quilt.. Then she says I cook... So I think cooking is my hobby :) I am not that good at it really just enjoy it. I don't make fancy things because we are on a very tight budget. SO I guess I am very frugal and try to make it taste yummy.  That is what I want to share I hope I am able to.. Please bare with my pictures. I am not so good at taking pictures of food but with this blog I am sure I will get better ! ENJOY!

1 comment: