Friday, January 13, 2012

Best chocolate chip cookies ever !

My hubby loves these cookies ! I've tried different types he always asks for chocolate chip " cuz you make the best" . So try them see what you think...

Chocolate chip cookies
2/3 cup butter
2/3 cup butter flavored shortening
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp Vanilla
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 12 oz . bag chocolate chips

I like to pop this into my kitchen aid mixer, but be sure to not over mix or they will become tough.
Preheat oven for 375 .
Cream, butter and shortening for 10 seconds, add sugars , mix another ten seconds, add eggs than vanilla. Cream those all together. Add flour, salt and baking soda while kitchen aid is off. Turn it back on to combine the dry ingredients with the butter mixture just till combined, add chocolate chips just till combined.
I love the cookie scoop and stone for my cookies!!! Anyway scoop cookies with medium cookie scoop and place about 12 on a pan . Bake 10-13 min
Cool on wire rack and repeat till dough is gone. If your family is anything like my hubby the cookie yield may vary depending on how much dough e takes out:). But should yield 4 dozen


No comments:

Post a Comment